Last week in BSDReleases: FreeBSD, OPNSense
Other news: c2k15, OpenBSD, docker, zfs, FreeBSD, BSDSec, DragonFly BSD, BSDSec, OPNsense, NetBSD, OctoPkg, HardenedBSD
Please check Introducing BSDHistory article.
Installation images are available for the amd64, i386, ia64, powerpc, powerpc64, and sparc64 architectures.
FreeBSD/arm SD card images are available for the BEAGLEBONE, CUBOX-HUMMINGBOARD, GUMSTIX, RPI-B, PANDABOARD, and WANDBOARD kernels.
FreeBSD 10.2-RC1 is also available on several third-party hosting providers.
See the PGP-signed announcement email for installation image checksums and more information.
- updated sudo 1.8.14p3 , pcre 8.37_2 , and FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p15 
- firmware: fix upgrade when using opnsense-devel package
- proxy: fix config write for multiple interfaces
- crash reporter: raise PHP log level to warnings after an extensive cleanup
- dashboard: made widgets translatable (contributed by Fabian Franz)
- firewall logs: usability improvements (contributed by Fabian Franz)
- languages: Simplified Chinsese 64% complete
- languages: German 40% complete
- menu: fixed navigation for PPPoE edit
This week we’ll be talking with Ryan Lortie and Baptiste Daroussin about GNOME on BSD. Upstream development is finally treating the BSDs as a first class citizen, so we’ll hear about how the recent porting efforts have been since.
Watch it here.
- SHA256 hashes for published images: CHECKSUMS.SHA256
- CD ISO: HardenedBSD-11-CURRENT_hardenedbsd-stable-master-amd64-disc1.iso
- USB memstick: HardenedBSD-11-CURRENT_hardenedbsd-stable-master-amd64-memstick.img
- source code via git:
git clone --single-branch --branch hardened/current/master https://github.com/hardenedbsd/hardenedbsd-stable/ hardenedbsd-current